Some Days require a fudge fix.

I realized too late, I was out of dessert. And quite stressed from work, this could have sent me into a panic attack. Almost did.

But my brain kicked into high gear. I had Ghirardelli Chocolate. I had heavy cream. I had Confectioners Swerve and finally, I had walnut pieces. And I thought, my truffle squares are fabulous. But would take too long. But wait. They're so fabulous they don't need the crust. And without a crust, it would just be fudge. I love fudge.

3/4 cup cream, heated almost to boiling.
4 ounces Ghirardelli 100% Cacao unsweetened baking bar, broken in pieces in a bowl.
1/4 cup powdered swerve
1/4 cup walnut pieces (or any nuts you have laying around)

Pour the warmed cream over the chocolate, let stand 10 minutes until melted, and stir. Add the Swerve and mix gently. Fold in the walnuts, and pour into a small baking dish lined with parchment.

Shove it in the freezer for an hour, or as long as you can wait.

It's fabulous. Better than valium. Better than a glass of Zin.

It's Zen Fudge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The evolving Brownie.

Funny thing about Funny Bones