Donuts. Nuf said

Today's blog isn't a blog. Well, it is. But it's not my recipe. It's from a genius named Carolyn Ketchum who turns living a low carb diabetic life into a culinary adventure.


Today I made her donuts. I was skeptical, sure. I mean donuts without flour? or Sugar? 


That's where you will find the miracle recipe. She used a peanut butter glaze, so here's my chocolate glaze. Sorry, I'm a chocoholic.

1 oz unsweetened chocolate
2.5 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve.

Melt the chocolate and butter and stir until smooth. Add the Swerve and stir until creamy and pourable, and then pour it over the donuts. 

I can't say enough about these. Except there's something so appealing about tonight's dessert being  tomorrow's breakfast. What could be better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The evolving Brownie.

Funny thing about Funny Bones