Red is the new Blue

I've been wearing the same damn blue clothes for years. T-shirts. Sweatshirts. Jackets. I look good in Blue. It fits. I feel smarter in Blue. However, it's time to brighten my wardrobe and my outlook, with Red. Why Red?

1. Red is a Rich, Loud color. And that gives me the look of the Rich and Loud.
2. I'm tired of blending in and just being one of many. I want to rise to to the top and set myself apart. I could try a new hairdo... like The Donald, but it wouldn't look good.
3. Red is a fabulous color. It just screams LOOK AT ME. It's Royal. It's top of the line. And, thus, I will be too.
4. It's a sign of being pure-blooded. No funny stuff inside. Primary color if you will. Untainted by logic or reason. Unsullied by empathy or even a conscience.
5. Financially it's an oxymoron. For those of us who wear blue, being in the red is not typically a good thing. Unless of course you are a Red. Like the Donald. Or a Bolshevik. Again the old oxymoron rears its head.
6. I love Oxymorons.
7. I just love Morons. I want to be one too.
8. I can say really really stupid things and people will listen. After all, I'm wearing Red.
9. I can vote anytime anywhere, with or without ID. As long as I vote for Red.
10. It's the first color in our flag. Red, then White, then Blue. As you see, wearing Blue is just a metaphor for last.

On the other hand, with armageddon just around the corner, maybe being last isn't all bad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The evolving Brownie.

Funny thing about Funny Bones