Watching the world zip by
When they told me my surgery would take 6 weeks to recover from, I nodded and thought yeah, but I'll be up and around in no time. Nothing like thinking I know more than everyone else who's been there. Even my own surgeon. Ok, this is not for the squeamish. But since I've had so many questions, I'll let you all know. This is the diary of a madwoman who is now sane. Or at least less medicated. After giving surgical birth to a somewhat large alien being, commonly known as a fibroid. How big? suffice to say that odd curvature of my belly was not the curse of bad genes or bad dieting. Nope. It was a Uterus grown amuck. So, that being said, we went with an old fashioned hysterectomy not quite 3 weeks ago. No state of the art surgical techniques or fancy robotics for me. Slice and dice as they say. So, it was quite invasive, and took a little longer than they thought. But I had a wonderful surgeon. She was good. She was careful. There were absolutely no complications. From...
Comments
Post a Comment